September 07, 2006

10 things you might not know about me


I love the following songs: Footloose, Love-Shack and Rock n’ Roll All Night

I can be very animated when watching good TV ie: LOST and Alias. I get right into it and say things like “Oh, no he didn’t” and “Oh my gosh” and my all time over used phrase ‘Holy Dinah’. I also grab/slap/poke the person sitting next to me for further emphasis.


I was in a high school play called Curse You, Jack Dalton! I played the Matriarch Mrs. Dalton. Not sure if I had a first name. Closest I’ve ever come to Hollywood. I was pretty good.

I had aspirations to be a photographer for National Geographic. I should have followed that.

I’ve sung the same ABBA tune for a week. Actually a line from an ABBA tune over and over and over and over again. I dare not repeat it now or see Mama Mia.

I click my tongue on the roof of my mouth when I am working on the computer. Enough to notice but not enough to be annoyed by it.

I have a fear of tornadoes, sharks, and deep water. Of the three I’ve encountered 3 tornadoes, 0 sharks and 0 deep water.


When I’m over tired/worked/stressed, I dream that I am back working at A&P as a cashier. The last time A&P was a disco grocery store and I had to work wearing roller skates.

One of my Top 3 skills is packing. I’ve gone a lot of places with a lot of stuff in a little Toyota Tercel.


When I was younger, I use to think that everything on TV was live, and wondered how the commercials always looked the same, over and over and over again.

(I didn't say that they were interesting things to know!)

No comments: