March 12, 2007

It's me

1. FIRST NAME~ Karen
2. ARE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I think my parents got the name from Karen Carpenter

3. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Montreal, QC
4. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really
6. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Like ya!?!
7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? My fear of heights gets in the way, but if it was my turn to do the Amazing Race Road Block, RJ would probably make me.
9. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes
10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I have the worst upper body strength. My brother or my husband will hold my arms by the wrists and therefore become useless against “Don’t punch yourself”.
11. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their height
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? None really. But vanilla usually goes well with pie.
13 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Flakes
14. FAVORITE DRINK? Everyday: Milk. The Other me: Strawberry daiquiris when they are served to you at an all inclusive resort, starting at 10am.
15. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My girlfriends. It’s hard not having them around. They all live so far away.
16. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Black pants, black shoes. Hey, I’m at work, it’s Monday, I’m 1 hour sleep deprived, I should be happy I match.
17
. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal with a cold glass of milk.
18. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The music station that comes out of my work phone. And the grumblings of not-so-early Monday morning co-workers.
19. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? green?
20. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? Baking Gingerbread and a wood fire in autumn
21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jen. Last Friday. I don’t get too many phone calls.

22. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? The one I would least object to: F-1 Racing. I love the British commentators.
23. HAIR COLOR? Mousey brown with blonde highlights
24. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
25. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Lady in the Water
26. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Wickett’s Remedy by Myla Goldberg
27. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Purple. Anything goes with black.
28. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer
29. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST? Curling. We were trying to figure out their strategy behind it.
30. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
31. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii
32. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? packing
33. ANY TATTOOS? If this pimple doesn't go away, I think I might!

No comments: