May 29, 2008

Dansbury Tradition

Every Saturday morning RJ and I eat breakfast while reading the paper. The Home insert is always a well reviewed section. We scour the listings to see if there are any houses for sale in our neighbourhood and then we compare them to our house and calculate what the value of our house would be and how much it's increased since we purchased it. I also love to check the Town and Country listings. The Cape Cod, front veranda, 3 acre lots with a hobby farm and small duck pond are wonderful to dream about. But to be honest, we love our house. I don't want to move. I have a lot of plans and ideas for this house and in 5 years I think everything will be just as we want it. Okay maybe 10.

April 26th was our 2nd house-iversary. The day we moved in my brother took a picture of us on the front porch and every year since we have done the same. Bad weather and busy weekends had prevented us from taking our picture until this past weekend. Normally the front entrance is void of vegetation in late April so this was a nice change. I will have to reconsider moving the picture to late May every year.

No comments: