April 09, 2009

Weekend Update

It's been a busy week around these parts. The snow from Monday (and Tuesday) is now a distant memory however I am going to Montreal this weekend and I'm told that they still have the white stuff there. Arrgg. But the good news is I'm road tripping with my friend Jen so I'm sure to have some great 'scripts' when I get back. I'm staying with my Grandma for the weekend. I haven't seen her in a few years so it will be nice to catch up.

I got my new camera yesterday. It's on a 21 day trial period and I think this road trip with be a good test for it.

RJ will be home watching The Masters in all its HD glory. (That's a golf tournament for those of you that don't live with a golf-nut.)

Have a great Easter weekend everyone.

p.s. Some of you might be thinking "What the...? No picture of Bauer in an uncomfortable Easter get-up?". Like I said it's been busy around here. But let me direct you to Claire's Easter photos of Roux and Kinley. Aren't the sweet? If I had attempted picutes of Bauer with faux flowers RJ would have put an end to my 'Holiday Portrait' series. I know my limits.

No comments: