January 13, 2010

Mantra 2010

I've been off to a slow start this year with my posts. There is this crash period after the holidays where I'm drawn to the calm and quiet nights by the fire. I love the chaos of the holidays, seeing everyone, making big dinners and having so many days off in a row that you forget what day of the week it is. And then there is the calm after the storm and with that there there isn't much to post. I've been keeping busy with the Daily Photo Blog and drafting the planning stages of another one. I'm still using this blog as a Memory Keeper but it may slow down for a little while. It's all part of my new mantra for 2010.

Be strong.
Forgive yourself.
Move on.

I'm the best at self-guilt, my own worst critic. To get out of that I'm going to *try* and go with the flow. Post when I can and *try* not feel guilty about it. This will also help keep up my momentum for other projects in the works.

Have a great day! Talk soon!

No comments: