1) Engaged in activity, as work; occupied.
2) Sustaining much activity.
4) Being in use, as a telephone line.
5) Cluttered with detail to the point of being distracting.
I thought we could all learn something while I apologize to my 6+ readers for not posting in weeks. I use to do a 'blog-a-day' in March, but this is the anti March because...
1) I don't have much spare time this March.
2) It's beautiful outside, not usual for March.
3) Not much interesting has happened. Well, actually, that's the same.
A quick catch-up in case I don't blog again until April..
1) I got a new job.
2) Spring Fever has hit me hard with this beautiful weather.
3) My house is a mess-in-progress because of #1 and #2.
The 'job' part of my life is all consuming. Preparing my resume, worrying about phone interviews, worrying about interviews, negotiating the job offer, worrying about leaving, outlining duties for a new person (not hired yet), starting new job (soon) and clothes shopping.
It's been a big mental workout for me to accept change as a positive and not an unknown prepare for the worst negative. Successful people embrace change and I've been preparing myself along the way to make the transistion smoother.
My 2010 motto is in full force right now.
Be strong, check.
Forgive yourself, working on it.
Move on, looking forward to it.
Hope March has been/will be good to you all.