January 02, 2006

1st Post

Let's just dive in. First blog, first post, I can take that off the to-do list right now.

Starting a blog has been on that list for a few months. Inspired by some great, insightful, well-written, light, crafty, fun blogs I currently browse, I wanted to start one to help me remember and comment on the things that happen in my life. I look back on 2005 with a fond feeling, but I can't remember why. Time goes by so quickly and it all starts to feel like a string of mundane Thursdays, but those are the moments that make up life, and these moments are what I want to remember and focus on because they are comforting, casual, unplanned and have an effect on me, shaping me into the person I am and want to be.

So, here's wishing everyone a memorable 2006. Let's see what happens!

No comments: