July 04, 2006

World's Best


Presenting, all the way from the beautiful Invermere BC, Allison Barsby, The World's Best Student. 'The World's' ladies and gentlemen, 'The Worlds!' I smiled ear to ear when I saw this. How super cute is that? The certificate, the little chapeau and of course that high fashion summer dress! Nic loves to dress her girls, they have adorable outfits. Congratulations Allie, good job! I can't wait to see you holding the same certificate when you graduate from high school. Sorry Nic, did I move too quickly there? No cause for alarm, that time will be upon us oh-too-soon. :o)


Our weekend pales in comparison to the Allie's, however we did manage to get my parents safely transported to London and our sore muscles are on the mend, no injuries to report.

RJ is off this weekend to NY to play in the 10th International Cheesebag Golf Tournament. Here's wishing Team Canada Luck, even though it means I will have to stare at the Cheesey Trophy (pun intended) on our mantel for another three months. Its home is of course right beside the 'hole-in-one' golf ball and score card. Yes, our mantel is a cornucopia of sports achievement. I'll get my Lake Swim Trophy up there to balance it out and to Represent!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Post Karen - you made one little girl smile from ear to ear!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Post Karen - you made one little girl smile from ear to ear!!!