March 08, 2007

March Horoscope

Crazy Aunt Purl is my new favorite blog. I've been reading it for a month or so now, but totally love her posts and recollections of her daily life. Today (and at the beginning of every month) she has her horoscopes. You can hear her southern twang as you read them. So if you are looking for a good daily read (unlike others I know, gulp, me!) Check her out. Here is my horoscope for March. Can't wait for the 18th now!

(July 23 - August 22) Mercury is still doing its crazy thing until the middle of next week, or thereabouts, I always like to give Mercury a wide aisle to walk down since we've had our run-ins in the past. Anyway, I'm putting this right at the very tip-top of your forecast since I am late on the telling of forecasts this month (I do have to work for a living and by "work" I do not mean "sit around on the sofa pondering my bellybutton and eating astrological cheetos") and you don't want to step in any post-Mercury goo if you can avoid it. That means pay attention to financial and work-related stuff a little more closely, especially stuff that happens on days ending in "y." After the solar eclipse on the 18th, everything will be gravy in Leo. Or tuna in Leo? Or maybe ice cream in Leo. I don't know the correct metaphor (see: "Mercury harshes my linguistic buzz") but I do know that solar eclipses do funny things to Leos and ya'll are in for an excellent few weeks from the beginning of spring (March 21) onward. Whew, I am almost worn out from all the planetary chitchat going on in this horoscope. I need to get back to my cheetos.

No comments: