April 07, 2008

Websites for Coupons and Flyers, oh my!

When I logged into my yahoo email I noticed an ad on the left side. It was for $5 off Iams dog food. That's the brand Bauer eats so I clicked on the ad and found myself on the Save.ca website. I was a little skeptical but after reading their About Us page I decided to try it.


SAVE.CA is one of the very few sites on the World Wide Web that does not require you to provide any personal information prior to seeing what we have to offer you. If you want our free coupons, only then do we ask you to provide a mailing address. You don’t need to register and you don’t even need to have a user name and password like most sites on the Internet. The coupons we provide are absolutely free. We even pay the postage. Our revenues are generated through the manufacturers who are charged a nominal fee for coupons printed and mailed on their behalf.


I also like that I don't have to open an account and remember yet another login/password. I got my coupons last week and they look good. There is a 3 month expiration date on them from the day I requested them. The items on the website change often (although the Iams dog food is still there) so make sure to check back now and again.


Another website I came across was SmartFlyerCanada. It lists all the flyers that you would normally get with your paper delivery. To view the flyer it directs you to the stores website. Handy if you don't have a paper subscription.

Both sites customize the information based on your province. Happy saving!

No comments: