August 16, 2008

101 in 1001

I just heard about the 101 in 1001 Challenge. In short, it's a list of 101 things that you want to accomplish in 1001 days. I've mentioned before that I'm a list maker so this strongly appealed to me. More so than a Bucket list, because it's more than just goals and dreams, its tasks as well and I've always had a problem separating the two. My mind starts big "Visit Buckingham Palace, Swim The Lake, read Pride and Prejudice" and then quickly switches to "renew passport, paint hallway, go through closets ". So I think this is a happy compromise.

I'm not going to post the entire list but I will post when I complete something off the list.

My 1001 days will start August 17, 2008 and end May 14, 2011. That seems like a very long ways away, but I'm sure it will be here sooner than I want.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd be interested in reading your list!
I clicked over to your blog from Devon's... thats very generous that you are donating to her cause!
Cheers, and good luck with your list.
-Rachel-