October 23, 2008

Week 3 in Pictures

October 15th: From Buttertarts to die for. The 20 minute drive there was breathtaking with the maple trees changing colours and intertwining above the country roads. I didn't have my camera with me so a picture of the delicious buttertart (they deliver by the way) will have to do.October 16th: Middle of the month and our action packed lives have started to slow down. So tada, here are my oven mitts. On a hook. For over two year I have been placing my oven mitts on the top shelf inside the cupboard. Why I hadn't gotten around to putting a hook on the door is beyond me. It does however speaks volumes about the amount of time I spend in the kitchen.October 17th: RJ and I had tickets to 'One for the Pot' at the St. Jacobs Playhouse. We had a nice dinner out and it was a very cute play. When we got home RJ went up stairs to change and all I heard was "What happened here?" This is a small sample of the clothes that I tried on before we left. There was an equally large pile on the washing machine and ironing board.October 18th: We went the Oktoberfest car show where we found a very kind stranger to take our photo. Too bad about the shadows on our face but we needed the sun that chilly day, so I won't complain.
October 19th: I have gone through all my Kraft magazines and highlighted the recipes I want to try. One a week to start. Part of my 101 in 1001 list.
October 20th: First shot of work. Don't be jealous of the digs. The little view I get of the outside world through the adjacent office window and that 13" monitor from 1999, is totally b*tchin'.
October 21st: I had another picture planned for today but that changed when RJ told me that he thinks Bauer looks the cutest when he sits looking up at him before their walk. Ears perked up, slight head tilt, intense gaze, waiting for the magic words "Do you know what time it is?"

No comments: