January 28, 2009

Ladybug Love

I was found almost frozen in a snow bank by people who were taking their children to school. At first, they thought I was dead but when they got closer they realized that I was just cold and scared. They warmed me up and brought me into the shelter.
I was very hungry and the staff noticed right away that my leg was really hurting me. I had to go to the animal doctor to have my leg examined. After some x-rays the doctor called the staff and told them that I had a very badly broken leg and I need surgery to fix it.
This is where all of you come in. The surgery is going to cost the shelter approximately $1,000! After I have my surgery I have to spend at least 4 weeks with the shelter staff on very strict cage rest. I know it’s going to be tough but it will all be worth it when I am in my forever home.
I’ll keep you posted on my progress.
Love Ladybug
To donate to the Cambridge Humane Society please click here: Canada Helps

No comments: