April 23, 2009

Thursday...c'est what?

I can't believe that it's Thursday already. Here's a brief catch-up on what's been happening and what's on for the weekend (because I'm pretty sure I won't get a chance to post tomorrow)

1 ~ Planning the design and cost of the railing for our deck.
2 ~ Planning the stone walls for the gardens and getting soil. (Need to take before pictures. I'm expecting a big change by the end of the summer)
3 ~ Going to see Sunshine Cleaning tonight with a friend.
4 ~ Eating prepared meals and feeling a little guilty about it (further explanation later)
5 ~ Exchanging the camera I bought 2 weeks ago for something else. I just don't love it.
6 ~ Going to the Wings of Paradise butterfly museum for a visit before we book our corporate Kid's Christmas Party. That's right, Christmas party. We pick out the toys in 2 weeks. We are very proactive.
7 ~ The Waterloo Region Police bike auction on Saturday.
8 ~ Catching up on past due blog post.

A quick Bauer picture. Look at the longing in his eyes as he waits for us to return from our errands.
What are y'all up to? Have a great (and sunny, yes!) weekend!

No comments: